We are one of the most-trusted and CBHS preferred dentists in Melbourne!
- CBHS is a non-profit, private heath fund available only for employees of the Commonwealth Bank (current and former) and their eligible family members.
- We are proud to be a CBHS preferred dentist and we offer maximum dental care benefits to eligible customers. If you are based in and around Caulfield, Vermont, Forest Hill, Blackburn of Melbourne get in touch with us for comprehensive dental care and solutions.
As a CBHS Member in Melbourne you can get the most out of the following services we offer:
- We help you prevent oral health problems and keep your teeth strong and healthy.
- From general dental health check-ups, regular scaling and cleaning to teeth polishing procedures – we take care of all your general dental requirements.
- Restorative dentistry involves fixing damages caused to the teeth by trauma, decay, or wear and tear over time.
- Dental fillings are the most common option when it comes to restorative dentistry – just as the name suggests, these procedures help to restore the teeth to the best condition.
- Root canal therapy is one of the common types of Endodontic treatment. When the inner part of the tooth or the pulp becomes inflamed it can cause significant pain and discomfort.
- It can also make the tooth extremely sensitive to heat and cold. In order to save the tooth, we remove the infected pulp and nerves of the tooth’s root, and thereafter seal the tooth, a root canal procedure is carried out.
Porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers are thin layers of bio-compatible porcelain material that are bonded to the front layer of the tooth in order to improve its appearance or save it from further damage or enhance your smile.
- Crowns are the best solution after a root canal treatment or if a substantial amount of the tooth’s surface has been removed after a filling. They protect what has been left of the tooth and also help in restoring broken or weakened teeth.
- The type of dentistry that deals with improving the appearance of a person’s teeth or smile is known as cosmetic dentistry.
- Teeth whitening, implants, veneers, crowns and bridges are all examples of cosmetic dentistry. Nowadays many people opt for cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the way their teeth look which in turn improves their overall appearance.
Are you a CBHS member? If you are, keep reading:
FREE Dental Check Up and Cleaning
If you are and if you have dental cover, you may be eligible for a FREE dental check-up and cleaning every year. You can get all other treatment is at much lower costs than usually charged private fees.
This depends on your specific level of cover. Also please take into account waiting periods and contract. To find out what you are covered for please call CBHS or visit www.cbhs.com.au. You can also call us with your queries.
NO GAP PAYMENT
Also take note – If you have CBHS dental cover and sufficient rebate there will be NO GAP PAYMENT for a number of preventive treatments including intraoral X-rays, fluoride treatment, and mouth guards.