Dental Implants – A Cost Effective, Effective, and Permanent Solution for Confident Smiles
Are missing teeth pulling down your confidence level?
Not happy about wearing dentures anymore?
If that is the case then you have nothing to worry about. Dental implants are a permanent solution to replace your missing teeth and provide you a natural looking set of teeth, improved speaking and chewing and much better esthetics. You should also know that missing teeth can adversely affect your health, cause bone atrophy, shifting in the surrounding remaining teeth, and other problems. At our Dental Implant facility in Melbourne we carry out this procedure using the best quality equipment and materials, and deliver unmatched results.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants are durable and very strong and long lasting. Since they are attached directly to the jawbone they can last an entire lifetime if done right.
- Dental implants make it easier to eat your food. There’s no scope for them to move around while you’re eating like dentures do. They function exactly as your natural teeth would.
- They look and feel just like a real set of teeth. You will be extremely pleased with the way they change your whole appearance.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss. Even if you lose a tooth in the back of your mouth it is important to get it replaced. If you don’t the bone loss will continue and this will affect the other strong and healthy teeth.
Risks of Dental Implants
Just like any other medical procedure dental implants too have certain risks but they are minor and can easily be treated. Some of these risks are:
- Implant rejection
- Infection at the implant site
- Injury to the surrounding blood vessels or teeth
- Improper placement of implant in upper jaw can result in sinus
In order to reduce the chances of such risks you need to make sure that you get the procedure done at a renowned clinic and at the hands of a qualified and experienced surgeon who will properly prepare the treatment site before placing the implants.
Flexi payment option for dental implants in Melbourne
Opt for interest free flexible payment options only at our dental implant facility.
Here’s what you get:
- Our flexible payment options help you stay within budget
- Pay us in easy installments over 6, 12 or 18 months
- Zero interest rate – you don’t have to spend a cent more than you owe
- Transparent payment plans with no additional fees
- Hassle-free application procedure that gets you flexi-payment options
If you have missing teeth or want to get rid of your dentures permanently and replace them with dental implants then contact us today and set up an appointment to learn more about dental implants and see if you are a valid candidate for it. Our practice serves customers located in Deepdene, Murrumbeena, Chadstone, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Caulfield, Vermont, Forest Hill and Blackburn areas of Melbourne. Feel free to get in touch with us to know about the dental implant procedure.