Alleviate Anxiety with Sleep Dentistry Melbourne
Wake to the Perfect Smile with Sleep and Sedation Dentistry
Is anxiety preventing you from addressing dental health issues? At ProSmiles we offer our patients the comfort and anxiety free option of sleep dentistry. An ideal option for more complicated dental procedures, sleep dentistry will help to build trust and confidence with your ProSmiles clinic, helping you overcome dental phobias. Often referred to as sleep dental, our expertly trained dental practitioners will assure your visit is a stress-free experience.
Using state of the art equipment, our highly-specialised team perform dental procedures using sedation or sleep dentistry to calm nervous, anxious patients where the benefits of the dental procedure far outweigh the reluctance and fear. With a selection of anti-anxiety agents, pain relievers and sedation or sleep dentistry, we have the most appropriate solution to suit your individual needs and create a relaxed state, free of anxiety.
Benefits of Sleep Dentistry
Don’t allow fear to impact your health! The benefits of sleep and sedation dentistry include:
- A relaxed, dreamlike state
- Increased levels of comfort
- A calm demeanour enabling your ProSmiles dentist to work to full expertise
- Patient cooperation
- Control of gag reflex
- Limited or no memory of procedure
- Optimal dental care and treatment
Dental Procedures Suitable for Sleep Dentistry and IV Sedation
- Emergency procedures
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Dental implants, bone grafts, All on 4
- Bridge and crown work
- Periodontal treatments
- Porcelain veneers,
- crowns or multiple fillings
- Complex and extensive dental procedures
- Full mouth restoration
- Suitable for children
ProSmiles the Professionals
Our team of highly specialised dental practitioners understand that many patients will reject necessary treatments due to fear, while other patients may find their involuntary gag reflex a deterrent. We are committed to delivering an exceptional patient experience and will advise you of the right solution that alleviates your concern. We are here to help, and we will navigate your fear or the physical hindrances that may be preventing you from seeking much needed dental treatment with expertise and a helping hand.
At ProSmiles Camberwell and Collingwood our sleep and sedation dentistry is performed by our trusted specialist anaesthetists and qualified dental seditionist.
Are you a Suitable Candidate for Sleep Dentistry?
- Have low threshold for discomfort or pain?
- Cannot tolerate needles in your mouth?
- Gag easily and have a strong gag reflex?
- Have very sensitive gums or teeth?
- Have a fear of dentists because of a bad experience in the past?
- Cannot keep your mouth open for long time due to jaw problems?
- Need to undergo complex dental procedures over a prolonged period?
Sedation and Sleep Dentistry Melbourne
Boasting a team of highly trained professionals, we ensure your dental procedure is performed with absolute precision. Our trained anaesthetist or seditionist will perform your sleep dentistry procedure via an IV sedation, so that you are not subjected to increased anxiety, with minimal pain and restlessness. Your comfort is our concern!
- Book your consultation with Dr. Madhur Shiralkar, our principal dentist at ProSmiles, Melbourne’s trusted dental clinic, Camberwell and Collingwood.
- We will conduct a thorough assessment and discuss your sleep dentistry procedure in detail. We will provide you with a written treatment plan.
- We are proud to offer our patients flexible payment plans to suit individual needs, ensuring quality dental care is an affordable option for all.
- An appointment will then be scheduled for your procedure at one of our convenient Melbourne locations.