For a Statement Making Smile that Exudes Success Choose ALL on 4® Dental Implants
How Much do Full Arch and ALL on 4 Dental Implants Cost? Be Surprised at ProSmiles Melbourne
ALL on 4 Dental Implants is a revolutionary implant procedure that provides optimal functionality and aesthetic appeal. Offering a natural, authentic and comfortable tooth replacement process, this innovative procedure provides a fixed replacement of your full arch with four implants that are anchored, ensuring a natural secure finish. Featuring two posterior implants that are tilted 45º negating bone deficiencies often present in the back of the jaws, thereby reducing the need for bone grafting.
At our ProSmiles dental clinics Camberwell and Collingwood we are committed to making dental implant treatments an affordable consideration for all of our clients.
Costs of ALL on 4 and Full Arch Dental Implants:
ALL on 4 Dental Implants Cost Clarity
- Fees as listed relate to an edentulous jaw and 4 implant supported bridge
- The fee excludes additional costs that may be incurred for sleep dentistry , teeth extractions or computer-guided surgery
- A fixed fee treatment plan is determined after individual consultation and your assessment is complete
- Fees as listed above relate to the majority of clinical situations presented. ProSmiles are proud to offer upgrades on request as determined by your clinical needs and preferences
- ProSmiles are not affiliated with or involved in the promotion of specific corporate brands. We listen attentively to the needs of our patients and offer quality, affordable implant alternatives with full impartiality.
- We use only premium quality dental implants supported by years of research, recommendation and industry recognition.
- The ProSmiles reputation for excellence is supported by our commitment to the expertise of local master technicians. We do not engage the services of cheap overseas laboratories.