Dental Implant Cost StructureMelbourne’s Multiple Dental Implant Professionals
Premium Quality Affordable Dental Implants
Are you looking for a cost effective smile solution both durable and efficient? Are missing teeth eroding your confidence? Consult with our team of professional dentists at ProSmiles for your affordable multiple teeth implant treatment options.
ProSmiles principal dentist Dr.Madhur Shiralkar offers an exceptional skillset and expertise to all patients. Boasting distinction in his Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (Oral Implants) from the University of Sydney. Dr. Madhur has written for the Australian Dental Magazine and actively participates in teaching at the DIA Implantology Academy in Melbourne.
- Movement and inclination of surrounding teeth
- Jaw bone and tissue deterioration
- Anxiety and a loss of confidence
- Imminent facial collapse
- Negotiating certain foods as you experience a lack of chewing force
- Speech impairment
At ProSmiles our team of experienced dentists recognise the impact the loss of multiple teeth can have on all aspects of your wellbeing. Our commitment to you as your dental health care provider is to ensure the latest advancements in cosmetic and holistic dentistry are an affordable option for all patients. Talk to our team in regards to our flexible payment plans to restore your smile and confidence today.
ProSmiles are Proud to Partner with Leading Melbourne Based Laboratories Offering Quality Products and Premium Patient Centric Care
- Affordable fees with flexible payment options
- A contemporary facility with state of the art technology
- Highly experienced team of professional dentists and dental technicians
- Premium quality dental implant treatment options
- Crowns fabricated and produced by master lab technicians based in Melbourne
Multiple Teeth Dental Implant Cost – Is it Affordable?
The cost of your implant procedure is variable according to the complexity of your individual needs, bone density and the even the location of your missing tooth or teeth. All these factors and more can impact your costing. Consider:
- The expertise and reputation of your preferred dentist and dental clinic
- The condition and stability of your remaining teeth
- Whether there will be a need for bone or gum grafting and even second stage exposure surgery
- The fabrication of fully customised implant crowns or bridges to counteract reduced bone density
- If the missing teeth or tooth are located in the ‘smile zone’ this may require more intricate lab work and specialisation
ProSmiles Set Standards with Quality, Competitively Priced Dental Implants
- Fees for a single tooth dental implant begins at $2,940 (subject to change)
- Fees for All on 4 Dental Implant treatment start from $18,000 (subject to change)
We are committed to a holistic approach to your dental health and overall wellbeing. We will consult with you to determine your treatment plan in response to our clinical findings. We keep you informed and offer a fully transparent fee structure while explaining the various procedures and processes involved. Restore your bite, your chewing force and confidence with our cost effective multiple teeth dental implants today.