Invisalign MelbourneInvisalign Melbourne the Clear and Innovative Alternative
Invisalign Braces in Melbourne
Virtually transparent Invisalign is a system of clear, removable aligners, customised to gently position your teeth into position without unsightly wires and brackets.
Encouraging controlled movements over time your teeth are gradually repositioned, without the discomfort of traditional braces.
- Overcrowded Teeth Often uncomfortable, overcrowded teeth are due to a lack of space within the jaw to accommodate all your teeth. Gum disease is more prevalent in those with overcrowded teeth as teeth are harder to clean and it may also prevent the natural functionality of your teeth.
- Spaced Teeth Due to extra space within your jaw, spacing can result in periodontal disease including gingivitis and periodontist as food becomes impacted within the extra space. This in turn may lead to a severe loss of the alveolar bone which results in tooth loss.
- Crossbites A crossbite is defined as lower teeth covering the upper teeth. Normally aligned dentition is vice versa. Often resulting in compromised functionality of the teeth, gum disease and additional wear the crossbite will cause one or more of the upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth.
- Overbites Defined as the upper teeth significantly overlapping the lower teeth, this common affliction tends to predominately impact the front teeth. An overbite may lead to gum issues, additional wear on the lower teeth and can cause jaw joint pain and discomfort.
- Underbites As lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, this condition is usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or in some cases both. An underbite may also be a result of missing upper teeth. This condition can prevent normal functionality of both the front teeth and molars, which will cause tooth erosion and wear. It may also cause jaw pain and discomfort.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a custom-molded, nearly invisible aligner made from durable plastic. Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign provides quick results. While braces take almost two years to provide a noticeable change, Invisalign can give you the same result in as little as six months. gives you the same result in 6 to 18 months.
How does invisalign work?
Encouraging a series of controlled movements, the Invisalign treatment adjusts periodically, adapting to the daily changes in the positioning of your teeth. Composed of thermoplastic, Invisalign is hygienic and offers a long-term solution that enhances your overall oral health.
Your teeth will gradually move in response to the changing of your aligners, straightening into their final position, as prescribed by our team of Clear Aligners experts in Melbourne.
Best Invisalign Treatment Process in Melbourne
- Our ProSmiles Invisalign trained dentist will take x-rays, digital scans or a dental impression to formulate your treatment plan.
Your Invisalign aligners will be created using the information from your dentist, essentially creating a 3D treatment plan customised to your individual needs.
- We will provide you with a series of customised aligners for you to wear every day. We do recommend that your aligner is changed every two weeks.
- An appointment will be scheduled every 6-8 weeks where upon you will receive your next set of aligners.
How much does Invisalign cost in Melbourne?
The average Invisalign cost in Melbourne anywhere between $6,000-$9,000 depending on the condition of your teeth and a range of other factors.
Clear Aligners in Melbourne for Teens
At ProSmiles our team of professionals are highly skilled and experienced in providing Clear Aligners treatment in Melbourne to teenagers. Say goodbye to the metal brackets and discomfort of traditional braces with Invisalign the clear alternative.
We invite you to avail of our best Invisalign Consultation Melbourne at no cost to discuss the needs of your teen with our experienced Invisalign dentist Melbourne.
As adults, we are conscious of our appearance and this sensitivity is heightened throughout the teenage years. Growing teens can be psychologically and socially sensitive about their appearance, particularly while interacting with school peers.
The revolutionary Invisalign braces treatment in Melbourne offers a virtually unnoticeable alternative that teenagers love. We can also offer colour based ‘compliance indicators’ that indicate whether the aligners have been worn for the recommended 20-22 hours per day.
The clear and innovative alternative, Invisalign Aligners are truly the invisible cosmetic dental procedure, gently positioning your teeth with discretion.
Invisalign Orthodontics Melbourne Information Session
Book a Invisalign consultation with one of our experienced and highly skilled Invisalign orthodontics Melbourne dentists at ProSmiles today. Avail of our personal Invisalign Information Session and discover the far-reaching benefits of this incredible invisible braces technology.
Forget the hassle of traditional metal braces and get straight teeth faster and easier with ProSmile’s Invisalign treatment. Our team of experts have answered some of your most frequently asked questions about Invisalign to give you greater insight into the procedure and how it works. For more information, contact us today on (03) 8613 3416.
How long does Invisalign take to work?
How to clean Invisalign retainers?
How much Invisalign cost?
In Australia, the average cost of Invisalign is anywhere between $6,000-$9,000 depending on the condition of your teeth and a range of other factors. Invisalign is more expensive than traditional braces as it is a faster process. At ProSmiles, we are dedicated to keeping our prices low and ensuring that our customers get the best service possible. For more information on price, call us today.
How long does Invisalign take to straighten teeth?
Which is better Invisalign or braces?
How much does Invisalign cost for top teeth only ?
As treatment for top teeth only requires fewer aligners, the treatment is much cheaper than a traditional Invisalign procedure. The price of top teeth aligners ranges between $1,800-$3,500. Single arch treatment is a quick and easy fix for when your teeth do not need any extensive straightening procedures. For more information on top teeth Invisalign aligners, contact our team today.