Premium Teeth Replacement Melbourne with ProSmiles
Not all dentists performing dental implants are equal! When it comes to dental implants, only the most accomplished will do!
ProSmiles principal dentist, Dr. Madhur Shiralkar possesses over 10 years of experience in performing advanced dental implant procedures. Dr. Madhur gained a formal post graduate qualification in implants from the University of Sydney, which he earned with a distinction. He has also won an international award for the Best International Case Presentation in the United States.
Choose ProSmiles Melbourne for Premium Quality Dental Implants
- Free Dental Consultation
- Quality Implant Dental Options
- Latest Technology
- In house 3D-CT scan
- Digital implant planning for higher precision
Affordable Payment Plans Available
What are Dental Implants?
For the permanent, natural looking replacement of missing teeth, quality dental implants transform smiles while restoring function. Precision devices that are placed into the jaw bone, replacing the root of the missing tooth, dental implants offer a long-term solution.
Once anchored into the jaw bone, these precision Titanium screws serve as a post to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or as a replacement of all teeth. Over time the jaw bone attaches to the implant and the replacement tooth is fastened into place.
At ProSmiles, Melbourne, we use only quality dental implants.
What is the Cost of Tooth Implants in Melbourne?
Wondering why the cost of dental implants in Melbourne varies so much?
Here is our philosophy on the factors that matter:
- Choosing the right dentist:
- It is more about the experience and talent of your dentist and his top-quality ceramist which will determine the quality of your dental implant treatment.
- It takes hundreds of hours of advanced training and high ethos to perform top quality dental implants.
- Treatment Complexity:
- Not all dentists performing dental implant surgery can manage complex cases. Dr. Madhur at ProSmiles, Melbourne has the experience and expertise to provide simple to advanced implant procedures in a thorough and professional manner.
- Implant Components:
- At ProSmiles, Melbourne, we use only the most reputable implants system backed by 20 to 30 years of research. This is very crucial as reputable companies offer support if future maintenance is required.
- Top Quality Dental Lab:
Dr. Madhur only uses top dental ceramists. We do not partner with
- Local labs using copycat components to make implant crowns and bridges
- Local labs sending part of their work overseas
- Overseas labs – ever!
- Local labs who work like a franchise business
- Advanced Technology:
Advanced technology supplements Dr. Madhur’s care and expertise when performing dental implant procedures. At ProSmiles we have:
- In-house 3D-CBCT Scan
- Digital implant planning for higher precision
- Advanced Piezo surgery for complex implants and bone grafts.
Affordable Dental Implants That Don’t Compromise on Quality
You can trust Dr. Madhur for your quality and affordable dental implant treatment in Melbourne.
- Single dental implants at ProSmiles start from $4,500.00
- After a comprehensive assessment we provide a customised, fix fee treatment plan
- Affordable payment plans are available
Not all dental implants are comparable, at ProSmiles we use one of the world’s leading implants system, with surgery performed by an experienced, trusted dentist.
Dental Implants – A Cost Effective, Effective, and Permanent Solution for Confident Smiles
Are missing teeth pulling down your confidence level? Not happy about wearing dentures anymore?
If that is the case, then you have nothing to worry about. ProSmiles offer our patients in Melbourne affordable dental implants that are a permanent solution to replace your missing teeth and provide you a natural looking set of teeth, improved speaking and chewing, and much better aesthetics.
You should also know that missing teeth can adversely affect your health, cause bone atrophy, shifting in the surrounding remaining teeth, and other problems. At our dental implant facility in Melbourne, we carry out affordable dental implants procedures using the best quality equipment and materials and deliver unmatched results.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants are affordable, durable, and long lasting. Since they are attached directly to the jawbone, they can last an entire lifetime if done right.
- Dental implants make it easier to eat your food. There’s no scope for them to move around while you’re eating like dentures do. They function exactly as your natural teeth would.
- They look and feel just like a real set of teeth. You will be extremely pleased with the way they change your whole appearance.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss. Even if you lose a tooth in the back of your mouth, it is important to get it replaced. If you don’t, the bone loss will continue and this will affect the other strong and healthy teeth.
Risks of Dental Implants
Just like any other medical procedure, dental implants too have certain risks but they are minor and can easily be treated. Some of these risks are:
- Implant rejection
- Infection at the implant site
- Injury to the surrounding blood vessels or teeth
- Improper placement of implant in upper jaw can result in sinus
In order to reduce the chances of such risks, you need to make sure that you get the procedure done at a renowned clinic and at the hands of a qualified and experienced surgeon who will properly prepare the treatment site before placing our affordable dental implants.
Flexi payment option for dental implants in Melbourne
Opt for interest free flexible payment options only at our dental implant facility.
Here’s what you get:
- Our flexible payment options help you stay within budget
- Pay us in easy instalments over 6, 12, or 18 months
- Zero interest rate – you don’t have to spend a cent more than you owe
- Transparent payment plans with no additional fees
- Hassle-free application procedure that gets you flexi-payment options
Contact our clinic today
If you have missing teeth or want to get rid of your dentures permanently and replace them with dental implants, then contact us today and set up an appointment to learn more about our affordable dental implants and see if you are a valid candidate for it.