Myobrace Frequently Asked Questions
Children’s Dentistry at ProSmiles No Job to Small
We understand that many of our clients have a lot of questions about how Myobrace works and how it improves the aesthetic appearance of children’s teeth. Myobrace is an advanced technology designed for children aged between the ages of five and ten. During these years, the milk teeth begin to fall out and a child’s permanent teeth begin to grow in. We partner with parents to ensure that necessary steps are taken to support the natural, healthy growth and positioning of your child’s teeth.
- Complete health dentistry for your child with a holistic approach
- Supports well-developed jaws and less crooked teeth
- Encourages proper breathing techniques and enhanced natural facial development
- Lips together always except for speaking
- Breathing through the nose- to assist the development of the upper and lower jaws, and to achieve a correct bite
- No lip activity when swallowing- to allow the front teeth to develop correctly
The use of the appliance can last anywhere between three and twenty-four months, primarily depending upon the condition of your child’s teeth. It also depends on the compliance and how regularly you follow the exercises and activities as instructed by your ProSmiles dentist.
Request a Consultation
To discuss the suitability of Myobrace for your child, contact us at ProSmiles Melbourne where one of our experienced dentists will be happy to assist.