Can I Straighten My Teeth Without Braces?
The advancement of dentistry orthodontics in recent decades has meant we now have smart, everyday solutions when it comes to most dental issues.
Your teeth are one of the first things people see when they are talking to you, so for many people, When shape, colour, and alignment are of one’s teeth become crucial in defining their external appearance, everyone wants efficient ways to and smart solutions that can present themselves better.
The aesthetic factors of teeth are a serious concern for a significant percentage of people around the globe. The ability to flash give a great smile becomes crucial in their confidence.
Crooked or misaligned teeth is a major orthodontic issue for many people. Over the years, the orthodontic dental industry has introduced some many advanced dental treatments and procedures to straighten teeth and give people a winning smile that they love.
Those techniques straighten teeth and give them the ideal position, improve the look of the teeth, and ensure proper functioning.
Do you struggle with misaligned or crooked teeth and are wondering which treatment option can give you the most effective results? When the solutions for the issue are deeply diverse, it can be tough; it is difficult for most people to make a conclusion on the treatment choices.
However, you should know more about two of the popular most popular choices when considering teeth straightening options: braces and Invisalign. Both of these treatment options provide highly effective results for straightening teeth. An analysis of braces vs Invisalign can give you valuable information that can help you to opt for the right treatment choice based on your requirements.
Invisalign is a custom moulded, nearly invisible aligner made from durable plastic. If you choose Invisalign, you have to replace your clear aligners and put in new Invisalign clear aligners every two weeks. Most patients need to use 18 to 30 aligners during the treatment to straighten their teeth.
Invisalign treatment is quickly becoming the most popular choice when it comes to straightening misaligned teeth in recent years. Since it introduced in the 2000s, the clear aligners produced many millions of happy customers around the globe.
Before deciding planning to go for Invisalign treatment, you should note that the clear aligners are not suitable for everyone. Your dentist orthodontist can examine your teeth and confirm whether Invisalign can provide you with the best-required results, or if you’ll need traditional braces for more complex issues. If not, you should use traditional braces to get better results.
Compared to traditional braces and other teeth straightening options, Invisalign treatment is a superior solution with multiple benefits.
Advantages of Invisalign
- The clear and almost /invisible aligners encourage patients to choose the treatment option compared to metal braces confidently. Their clear nature makes it hard for others even to know that you have the aligners in. It is hard for others to identify that the patients are going through the treatment.
- Your aligners can be removed while eating, drinking, and brushing your teeth. This ensures better oral health for the patients and avoids the issues of staining and discolouration where your brush can’t reach.
- Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign provides quick results. While braces take almost two years to provide a noticeable change, Invisalign can give you the same result in as little as six months. Gives you the same result in 6 to 18 months.
- Your dentist can better control the treatment with advanced tools and show you how the teeth would look after the treatment is completed, using a digital representation.
- Invisalign makes minimal changes to your daily routine. You can enjoy your favourite foods as you take out the clear aligners before eating.
Disadvantages of Invisalign
While Invisalign has some excellent benefits, it also has a few points that make it less suitable for some people.
- People with more complex misalignment issues may not get effective results with Invisalign. They should choose fixed aligners instead.
- People with back tooth bite issues and bridgework do not find the clear aligners ideal for their requirements.
- Though Invisalign is removable, you have to wear it for at least 22 hours a day to get the desired results. People who are less self-disciplined may slip out of habit and not get the most effective treatment does not get the desired results.
In Australia, braces are cheaper than Invisalign treatment. However, it is impossible to conclude the actual cost without an initial consultation with an orthodontist. The prices may change based on the complexity of the dental issues and the duration of the treatment.
Are you confused or wondering ‘how much do braces cost?’ While selecting braces, you have more choices, including the type of material, colour, and more. All these options can make your dental brace treatment cheaper or more expensive.
You should note that the price of Invisalign treatment has come down significantly in recent years, thanks to the innovation efforts of Invisalign. Invisalign also offers a shorter-duration treatment option called Invisalign Express for simple orthodontic issues.
If you need minor fixes to address your orthodontic issues, you will find Invisalign Express more useful and cheaper compared to traditional Invisalign treatment. Invisalign Express usually corrects dental issues in ten stages of aligners, and it needs six months or less to deliver promising results.
Many dental clinics in Australia offer attractive payment plans for Invisalign treatment. The dental clinics collaborate with leading healthcare finance providers and offer you with term plans convenient to your pockets. You can check with your dentist orthodontists for the payment plan options before starting the treatment.
What’s Better: Braces Or Invisalign
You should note that both dental braces and Invisalign work wonders and provide you with almost similar results. Based on the condition of the teeth and personal preferences, The option you choose has to consider more than a personal preference, but instead, which is going to be best for you.
Consult with your orthodontist and confirm any complex orthodontic issues. Do you have any back tooth bite issues or bridgeworks in your teeth? Do you want to move your teeth vertically? If yes, your dentist orthodontist may suggest traditional braces instead of Invisalign.
Your preferences will also help your dentist work out which option will suit you more. Will also help your orthodontist to choose the ideal treatment option for you.
Are you uncomfortable with metal parts on your teeth and think that you need an option that gives you effective results without others noticing that you are going through orthodontic treatment? Do you want to enjoy all your favourite foods while going through the treatment procedure?
Then, Invisalign is the best option for your orthodontic needs.
A large number of patients choose their treatment choice based on what’s cheaper: braces or Invisalign.
Are you still confused? Consult with our orthodontic specialists today.
Choose Qualified, Affordable Treatment Solutions
We welcome you with a warm, friendly smile and leave you with a great smile on your face after treatment. To read more about our Invisalign treatments, click here call us today on 03 8613 3416.